Owner/Bear Creek Felting
I’m Teresa Perleberg a needle felting sculpture artist, raising a flock of sheep and teaching others how to felt as well as sharing my farm experiences.
~Sheep, wool, farm-life, spinning, dyeing, knitting is what I love.
- I’ve been raising sheep and needle felting since 2006, opening Bear Creek Felting in 2008.
- We raise cattle and registered Romney sheep on our farm by Fort Ransom, North Dakota.
- After I was introduced to needle felting I was hooked and haven’t stopped since, not realizing I had any artistic talents until I found wool.
- I opened my Etsy shop in 2008 with over 17,800 sales to date. Sending packages to every state and 28 countries.
- Honored to be featured in these magazines: North Dakota Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Mary Jane’s Farm, Sheep, Australia’s Homespun magazine and the UK’s Cross Stitchers magazine. Books: Artistry in Fiber: Sculpture by Anne Lee and E. Ashley Rooney, July 2017. Etsy’s featured artist October 2015 and Etsy’s Quit your Day job January 2017.
- I have helped thousands learn to felt with my DIY kits, classes and the Needle Felting Academy.
- My sculptures are guaranteed to make you or a loved one smile.
When I’m not felting, designing needle felting kits, knitting, spinning or teaching felting classes you will find me enjoying my family and life on a farm.
The Bear Creek Felting Story
Needle Felted Art by Teresa Perleberg
The Sheep at Bear Creek
Needle Felting a Dragon