Nome Schoolhouse’s first all inclusive Needle Felting Retreat Weekend with Teresa Perleberg and Chris Armbrust.
Enjoy a weekend at the Nome Schoolhouse getting to know Chris and Teresa and learn how to make a beautiful cornucopia. This retreat is for beginners and advanced needle felters. No previous felting experience is necessary. You will learn the basics of needle felting and Teresa will help you create your own unique masterpiece. The cornucopia makes a beautiful fall display in your home or table decor for Thanksgiving. Enjoy a weekend of relaxation and learning a new skill or improving on your skills.
- Check in at 5pm. (Airport pickups available).
- Dinner served at 6pm followed by Shepherd industries presentation, school tour and Q&A by the fireplace. Cash bar available.
- Saturday- Breakfast at 9am, 9:30 settle into felting with Teresa Perleberg until 12pm. Lunch at 12pm, 12:30 – 5pm Needle felting. Supper at 6pm. 7pm Mill Tour, work on projects and drinks by the fire.
- Sunday – breakfast at 9am. 9:30 – noon finish projects. Lunch, show and tell and depart.
All inclusive retreat – includes room, all meals, snacks, class and tours.
- Single occupancy room package – $735 (7 available)
- Double occupancy room package – $1,180 (3 available)
- Bunk room option – price varies on interest. Contact [email protected] to arrange sharing the suite with other guests.
Any questions at all please contact us – [email protected]